Honoring the Best in Resource Management
This award goes to recognize the most successful approaches to improving resource efficiency.
The Lean & Green Management Award was born of Growtth® Consulting Europe' 20+ years' experience and the insight gained assessing 200+ companies.
Lean & Green stands for the future. Therefore we are proud to have won this award.
We really liked the constructive and enriching conversations and discussions on-site. The type of communication is very pleasant.
The Lean & Green Award confirms our current good results but, at the same time, brings us opportunities to improve our future developments in processes and products also in terms of eco-sustainability. The key factors of success are the thorough involvement of our employees and the daily nurture of Kaizen culture towards excellence.
With the award we are now able to show our customers that we are among the bests in comparisons to our competitors. In addition we were able to identify some important aspects for improvement which were shown in the feedback. We already included them in our improvement program.
Knowledge transfer across industries and exchange with top companies are crucial success factors. The "Lean & Green Management Award" recognizes the most successful approaches in the field of lean management and resource efficiency and the results are shared with interested companies. The big question here is how to continue reducing all kinds of waste within the organization.
However, resource efficiency is not just about saving money. It is also about seizing opportunities to develop advanced business models, particularly in combination with Industry 4.0 technologies.
How this Competition Works:
Phase 1 – See what the questionnaire brings to light
Candidates start by taking part in a data survey. They fill out a questionnaire to this end. Application deadline is May 31, 2018.
Phase 1 goals and benefits for candidates:
- Participating companies assess their operations using a questionnaire; many report that they gained insights and inspiration simply by filling out the form
- The company's status is assessed based on the questionnaire and its performance benchmarked against that of comparable candidates for the Lean & Green Award
Phase 2 – Experts share feedback on site and pick the winners
Our Lean & Green specialists spend a day on-site assessing the top performers. An independent jury of experts evaluates the results and selects the winners.
Phase 2 goals and benefits for candidates:
- Exposure to cross-industry knowledge and best practices
- In-depth feedback from experts on leadership, management systems and manufacturing processes
- Lean & Green Award candidates are benchmarked based on site visit reports
- Preparing for and taking part in the competition motivates and inspires staff
- Excellent public relations opportunity with resource-efficient companies' performance featuring prominently in publications, the media and reports
The Lean & Green Summit - Awards Ceremony and Best-Practice Forum
The awards ceremony is part of a Lean & Green Summit held at a previous award winner's location.
Benefits for participants:
- Forum to share best practices and connect with peers across industries
- Exposure to novel ideas and a chance to see innovative new methods in action
- Plant tour affords a rare opportunity to gain insight into state-of-the-art Industry 4.0 applications, resource efficiency, and how the two are connected